GenerationQ is our part time, fully-funded leadership programme for senior leaders from health care policy and practice, and the charity sector.
GenerationQ aims to create a network of people who are able to have an impact on improving quality beyond their immediate sphere of influence. It is delivered in partnership with Ashridge Business School and Unipart Expert Practices (part of the Unipart Group).
- GenerationQ is a part time, fully-funded leadership and quality improvement programme.
- The programme is an opportunity for senior leaders working in and with the health service (including charity organisations and policy makers) to gain a postgraduate certificate in Leadership (Quality Improvement) from Ashridge Business School (with the option of completing an MSc).
- Fellows must be sponsored by an appropriate senior member of their organisation who will work with them throughout the fellowship.
- The personal study time required to complete GenerationQ is an average of 10-25 hours of study per month over an 18 month period (two years for the MSc).
- The programme is delivered in partnership with respected leadership development providers Ashridge and Unipart Expert Practices (part of The Unipart Group).