This ambitious fellowship programme is in the emerging field of improvement science. We are offering funding for three years to develop original, applied research dedicated to improving healthcare in the UK.
We have recruited outstanding individuals who are seeking an opportunity to put their research experience into practice to improve healthcare. Our fellows are creative, passionate and talented people who will produce world class research and raise the status of this emerging field.
The fellows are developing original, applied research, which will make a real difference to improving healthcare in the UK and contribute to the knowledge base of the science of improvement.
- Fellows will develop original, applied research, that makes a real difference to improving healthcare in the UK and contribute to the knowledge base of the science of improvement.
- Over three years, fellows receive funding for full-time salary and research costs.
- Fellows have a track record in research or healthcare practice that relates to improvement science and a PhD or MD.
- Fellows are given personalised leadership development training as part of the programme.
- Fellows have access to the Health Foundation Improvement Science Development Group, an international group of experts from disciplines within the field of improvement science.
- Applications for the current round of fellowships are now closed.