The Health Foundation’s media office is the first point of contact for enquiries from journalists. We welcome approaches from all media outlets who are seeking information about our work or expert comment on topics including:
- NHS and social care finances and funding,
- The quality of UK health and care,
- Health care quality improvement, and
- Public health issues, as part of our work on Healthy Lives.
We can also provide the media with case studies of people working at the front line to carry out research about how to improve health care quality.
How to contact us
During office hours our contact details are:
- Jack Cutforth - External Affairs Manager (Media) - 0207 664 4623
For all email enquiries please email email@example.com