The Health Foundation’s media office is the first point of contact for enquiries from journalists. We welcome approaches from all media outlets who are seeking information about our work or expert comment on topics including:
- NHS and social care finances and funding,
- The quality of UK health and care,
- Health care quality improvement, and
- Public health issues, as part of our work on Healthy Lives.
We can also provide the media with case studies of people working at the front line to carry out research about how to improve health care quality.
How to contact us
During office hours our contact details are:
- Liz Skinner, External Affairs Manager (Media) – 020 7257 8027
- Jack Cutforth - External Affairs Manager (Media) - 0207 664 4623
For all email enquiries, as well as out of hours requests, please email email@example.com
If you have a media enquiry about the QualityWatch programme, a partnership between the Health Foundation and Nuffield Trust, please email Liz Skinner, External Affairs Manager, or telephone 020 7257 8027.
News release alerts
For our latest news, and to sign up for the Health Foundation’s news release alert service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.