The Health Foundation is seeking an agency to support us in developing a communications strategy for our inquiry into young people’s future health prospects for 2018, and the implementation of a programme of communications.
We want an agency that will become an integral and valued part of the core Health Foundation team throughout the inquiry, and enhance our in-house communications team, so that we are able to make faster and better progress on our agenda.
Deadline: Wednesday 13 December 2017
We are looking to appoint an agency that can provide both strategic advice on our communications activity throughout the inquiry and implement an agreed communications programme, including development of outputs.
We are looking for an agency to help us:
- develop a clear communications strategy for the inquiry for 2018
- refine our communications objectives for the inquiry
- revisit our stakeholder mapping and help us to prioritise the stakeholders we should be engaging as part of the communication activity
- work with us to develop a clear descriptor of what we’re doing and messages
- identify key hooks for communication and influencing opportunities
- outline an engaging communications plan utilising the entire communications mix to achieve the objectives
- develop evaluation metrics to measure the strategy’s effectiveness
- work openly and collaboratively with the Health Foundation team in delivering the above.
We expect the supplier to start work as soon as possible in 2018.
We will contract initially for the development of the communications strategy. On completion of the strategy we will then contract separately for the implementation. It is highly likely that the same agency will be contracted to deliver the implementation of the strategy. This decision will be made based on the quality of the strategy that has been developed and our experience of working with the appointed agency.
Supporting documentation is not publicly available. Please contact Henrietta.firstname.lastname@example.org to request documents.
To apply for this invitation to tender, please read the Invitation to tender and then supply us with a detailed proposal and budget for the work. Please send completed proposals to Jenny.Cockin@health.org.uk (please cc email@example.com) by Wednesday 13 December 2017.
If you have any queries about this invitation to tender or would like to discuss the Health Foundation’s requirements, please contact Jenny Cockin, Interim Deputy Director of Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org (please cc email@example.com) or 020 7257 8000.
Find out more about the inquiry, our healthy lives strategy and some of our recent work.