180.64 KB pdf
We are seeking a supplier to work with us to deliver round seven of the Innovating for Improvement programme.
We are looking to appoint a supplier to support 23 project teams working in health care to develop their innovative ideas and approaches, put them into practice and gather evidence about how their innovation improves quality.
The supplier will work flexibly and collaboratively with us to provide an adaptable package of support that coaches, challenges and where necessary builds the capability of project teams over the lifetime of their projects.
We want a supplier that comprises, or has access to individuals with expertise and practical experience in the following skills which should be demonstrated in the proposal:
- Credibility when working with teams including experience in facilitation, coaching and encouraging reflective practice with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work at both a strategic and operational level to support delivery through advice, problem-solving support and challenge.
- A good knowledge of health and health care systems, and an ability to work within and across organisations (including experience in primary care).
- Knowledge and experience of how to successfully test, embed and sustain an intervention or innovation.
- Ability to work with teams on designing mechanisms for data capture and analysis requirements with the aim of supporting a business case for sustainability and evidence gathering to demonstrate effectiveness.
- A good understanding, and practical experience, of how to create culture and behaviour change within health and social care organisations.
- Experience of analysing learning from projects, and an ability to make connections across diverse areas of focus.
- Creative and innovative event design to support learning from and between teams.
- An information call for potential suppliers will be held on 16:00 GMT on 13 February 2018. It is important that suppliers use this opportunity to ask questions and seek clarity on this tender. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this call.
- The supplier may include a partnership of organisations or individuals but the tender must come from one lead organisation.
- We expect the supplier to start work in January 2019.
- We anticipate that the value of this contract will be in the region of £250,000 (inclusive of VAT and all associated expenses) to deliver the full 15-month Innovating for Improvement programme.
- To apply for this invitation to tender, please read the Invitation to tender document and then complete the tender response form and budget form. Please send completed proposals and any queries to email@example.com by 10am, 28 February 2018.
- Find out more about the Innovating for Improvement programme.