- Independent evaluation of the ‘Exploring and Social Franchising and Licensing Programme’ open to tender
- We anticipate bids up to a maximum of £200,000
- Deadline for responses: 12.00 (midday) on Friday 27 October 2017
Replicating health and social care interventions (ie increasing the coverage of interventions that have been tested in pilot and experimental projects), is a key component of the Health Foundation’s vision surrounding its improvement programmes. The challenge is not only to replicate successful projects beyond their original sites but also to fully understand under what conditions (context) this is most effective.
The Health Foundation has set up a programme, working with the International Centre for Social Franchising (ICSF), to examine if social franchising and licensing approaches could be used as a successful method to scale healthcare innovation and improvement.
The programme will support a small number of projects based at their originator sites to test franchise and licensing approaches in a number of implementer sites.
We are looking for an experienced team to lead on both:
- the delivery of a process evaluation to understand how social franchising and licensing works to support replication, and
- the design of an evaluation framework to support a mixed method, qualitative and quantitative, summative evaluation of the impact of social franchising and licensing on the replication of health improvements across sites.
How to submit a proposal
If you are interested in bidding, please go through the following steps.
1. Invitation to tender
All applicants must read the invitation to tender document, which provides all of the background information relating to the project and assessment and selection criteria.
2. Information call
We will held an information call on Tuesday 3 October 2017. The information call offers potential applicants the opportunity to hear more about the programme and ask questions to clarify understanding. You can read the information call transcript.
3. The tender process
Please complete the tender response form, we will only accept proposals submitted using this form.
Your entire proposal, including all supporting documentation, should be emailed as a single document to Donna.Buxton@health.org.uk
The deadline to submit a tender response is 12.00 (midday) on Friday 27 October 2017.
Shortlisted bidders will be interviewed on Monday 20 November 2017 to explore proposals in more depth.
Please note: If you have any queries about the tender or response process please email: Donna.Buxton@health.org.uk