The Health Foundation’s media office is the first point of contact for inquiries from journalists. We welcome approaches from all media outlets who are seeking information about our work or expert comment on topics including:
- NHS and social care finances and funding
- The quality of UK health and care
- Health care quality improvement
We can also provide the media with case studies of people working at the front line to carry out research about how to improve health care quality.
How to contact us
During office hours our contact details are:
- Creina Lilburne, External Affairs Manager (Media) – 020 7257 8027
- Lewis Pickett, External Affairs Officer – 020 7257 8017
- Jack Cutforth - External Affairs Manager (Media) - 0207 664 4623
If you have a media enquiry about the QualityWatch programme, a partnership between the Health Foundation and Nuffield Trust, please email Liza McAlonan, Senior External Affairs Manager, or telephone 020 7257 2099.
News release alerts
For our latest news, and to sign up for the Health Foundation’s news release alert service, please contact Creina.