September 2017 chart of the month. What are some of the clinical and demographic characteristics ...
Isaac works as a Data Analyst in the Data Analytics team. Isaac joined the Health Foundation in July 2015 after completing a Master’s degree in Health Economics from the University of York.
His research at the foundation is focussed on quantitative analysis of quality in healthcare, with particular emphasis on developing and using novel data driven metrics for assessing quality in primary care. The research has two main themes; continuity of care in General Practice, and the use of the patient activation measure, which measures a patient’s knowledge, skills and confidence.
- Barker I, Lloyd T, Steventon A. Effect of a national requirement to introduce named accountable general practitioners for patients aged 75 or older in England: regression discontinuity analysis of general practice utilisation and continuity of care. 2016. BMJ Open - forthcoming
- Effect of a policy to introduce named accountable GPs for patients aged 75 or over in England on utilisation and continuity: regression discontinuity analysis
- Oral Presentation, HSRUK Symposium 2016, Nottingham
- Continuity of care in general practice is associated with fewer ambulatory care sensitive admissions to hospital at an individual level in older patients
- Discussion, HESG, Summer 2016