- The UK Improvement Alliance is a network of organisations dedicated to improving health and care.
- The Alliance aims for high quality health and care for the population of the UK through better improvement of services and interventions.
- The UK Improvement Alliance launched in 2015 and is supported by the Health Foundation.
As a learning network the UK Improvement Alliance supports members to share and learn from each other. They do this through three functions:
- Building relationships of trust between organisations.
- Facilitating joint work to solve common problems together.
- Advocating for a health and care system which enables improvement to thrive.
Members include diverse organisations from across the UK all united by a common commitment to work together to improve health and care.
For further information about UK Improvement, please visit: ukimprovement.co.uk
- Richard Taunt, Director, UK Improvement Alliance
- Ariadne Siotis, Deputy Director, UK Improvement Alliance
- Fiona McKenzie, Deputy Director, UK Improvement Alliance