Sebastien is a Senior Data Analyst for the Networked Data Lab, collaborating with the programme’s five analytical partners to deliver insights into the key issues facing health and care services today.
He has a background as a medical statistician. Before joining the Health Foundation in July 2020, he worked on observational trials at the University of Manchester’s Centre for Musculoskeletal Research. He has also worked in the World Trade Organisation’s Economic Research and Statistics Division and has experience as a consultant for a large engineering and design firm.
His educational background is in Economics and Econometrics, with undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Geneva in Switzerland.
- The Wellbeing Costs of COVID-19 in the UK
- Treatment outcome in early diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis: the European Scleroderma Observational Study (ESOS)
- Disability, fatigue, pain and their associates in early diffuse cutaneous systemic sclerosis: the European Scleroderma Observational Study
- Patterns and predictors of skin score change in early diffuse systemic sclerosis from the European Scleroderma Observational Study
- The assessment of nailfold capillaries: comparison of dermoscopy and nailfold videocapillaroscopy