Our health is shaped by a wide range of factors, from the jobs we do to the places where we live. But when we talk about health, are we getting the message across, and is everyone seeing the full picture?
We’re working with FrameWorks Institute to help people think differently about health. At this event participants will hear the findings from our extensive research, and help us shape how we put these findings into action in the next phase of the project.
The event will offer the chance to find out about:
- How the public think about health, and how this differs from the story we want to tell about the social determinants of health
- How messages put out by the media and other organisations are shaping public understanding
- Initial recommendations on how we can communicate more effectively about health
- Opportunities to help shape the next phase of the project
- Insight into how Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity are putting framing into action in their childhood obesity programme
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
RT @ADMBriggs: This feels timely. NHS Test and Trace: the journey so far. New publication out today with @HealthFdn colleagues, @cfraser…Follow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more