Our health is shaped by a wide range of factors, from the jobs we do to the places where we live. But when we talk about health, are we getting the message across, and is everyone seeing the full picture?
We’re working with FrameWorks Institute to help people think differently about health. At this event participants will hear the findings from our extensive research, and help us shape how we put these findings into action in the next phase of the project.
The event will offer the chance to find out about:
- How the public think about health, and how this differs from the story we want to tell about the social determinants of health
- How messages put out by the media and other organisations are shaping public understanding
- Initial recommendations on how we can communicate more effectively about health
- Opportunities to help shape the next phase of the project
- Insight into how Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity are putting framing into action in their childhood obesity programme
You might also like...
Ann Hagell and Rahkee Shah from the Association of Young People's Health explores inequalities faced...
New Health Foundation research finds that one in three UK employees report being in low-quality...
This webinar expands upon the findings of our recent report 'Building healthier communities: the...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
We need to understand the impact that policies on housing, education and employment have on the health inequalities… https://t.co/mRFeVXzXZsFollow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more