Our health is shaped by a wide range of factors, from the jobs we do to the places where we live. But when we talk about health, are we getting the message across, and is everyone seeing the full picture?
We’re working with FrameWorks Institute to help people think differently about health. At this event participants will hear the findings from our extensive research, and help us shape how we put these findings into action in the next phase of the project.
The event will offer the chance to find out about:
- How the public think about health, and how this differs from the story we want to tell about the social determinants of health
- How messages put out by the media and other organisations are shaping public understanding
- Initial recommendations on how we can communicate more effectively about health
- Opportunities to help shape the next phase of the project
- Insight into how Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity are putting framing into action in their childhood obesity programme
Our health is shaped by a wide range of factors, from the jobs we do to the places where we live. But are we getting the mess...
The social (or wider) determinants of health refer to the social, cultural, political, economic, commercial and environmental...
You might also like...
New report from the Health Foundation finds young people’s future health at risk
Read about the nine expert organisations selected to provide a deep dive into seven key policy areas affecting young people's...
This working paper uses longitudinal datasets to explore how many young people are accumulating the key asset for future heal...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
The NHS has a wealth of data - but too few people with the skills to make sense of this data and improve patient ca… https://t.co/IDV1lXPDYAFollow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q Community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more