- Jane Landon – Strategy Advisor, the Health Foundation (chair)
- Harry Rutter – Senior Clinical Research Fellow, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Jim McManus – Director of Public Health, Hertfordshire County Council
- hear the latest thinking about how to approach population-level interventions to improve public health in local areas
- improve their understanding of complex systems approaches and build practical applications of that knowledge.
You might also like...
The Health Foundation is warning that the core building blocks for a healthy future - a place to call home, potential for sec...
Interested in complex system mapping, but unsure about how it can help you find solutions to public health challenges in your...
Our response to the Public Accounts Committee inquiry into Local Government Spending.
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
We've announced the ninth and final round of #GenerationQ. In our blog, @willwarburtonHF explains the reasons behin… https://t.co/xkxZvz9V8DFollow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q Community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more