- Jane Landon – Strategy Advisor, the Health Foundation (chair)
- Harry Rutter – Senior Clinical Research Fellow, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Jim McManus – Director of Public Health, Hertfordshire County Council
- hear the latest thinking about how to approach population-level interventions to improve public health in local areas
- improve their understanding of complex systems approaches and build practical applications of that knowledge.
You might also like...
Health Foundation selects five projects for new programme on taking action on the social determinants of health
The Health Foundation has selected five projects to take part in its new programme to improve people’s health by taking actio...
Creating ACE-informed places: promoting a whole-system approach to tackling adverse childhood experiences in local communities
This project is aiming to improve how effectively public services in England prevent and mitigate the negative impact of adve...
This project will involve the development of a ‘Community Spirit Level’; a tool that can be used to measure the factors in a ...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
CLOSING SOON: Our Advancing Applied Analytics programme is aimed at improving analytical capability in support of h… https://t.co/tW2VYDYZYwFollow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q Community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more