We don’t believe there’s a single structural, funding or technological solution to transforming a system as diverse and complex as the NHS.
One element may be underpowered and is the focus of our 2018 annual event – supporting and investing in the people who work day in and day out, and under considerable strain, to deliver patient care.
We will showcase what’s possible, inspire you with contributions from leading thinkers and doers, and insight from recent research, and encourage you to join us in interrogating the evidence with colleagues from across health care.
Join the conversation using #HFevent2018
- Suzie Bailey, Director of Leadership and Quality Improvement, NHS Improvement
- Prof Richard Bohmer, management academic and former Harvard Business School professor
- Cllr Jacqui Dyer MBE, former Vice Chair, NHS England Mental Health Task Force, Mental Health Act Review (MHAR) Advisory Panel Member and Co-Chair MHAR African & Caribbean Working Group (MHARAC), Founder and Chair, Black Thrive
- Baroness Dido Harding, Chair, NHS Improvement
- Professor Sir Mike Richards CBE, Visiting Research Fellow, the Health Foundation
- Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive, Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
View the full programme for the day including breakout sessions.
Register your interest
Due to high demand and limited places, this is an invitation only event. However, if you are interested in attending you can register your interest and we will contact you if a place becomes available.
Find out which sessions will be livestreamed and how you can register to watch the event on the day.
You might also like...
Change in a system as complex as health and care is hard. We'll share fresh insights on this challenge at our annual event.
Health Foundation selects 23 innovative projects to improve health and social care through supporting the workforce
Twenty three projects have been selected to receive a total of £1.65 million in funding from The Health Foundation’s Innovati...
The Health Foundation has announced funding of 23 projects as part of our Innovating for Improvement programme. Laura Wallace...
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q Community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more