Insight Research Programme 2014 Our Insight research programme 2014 was an open call for original research ideas on informatics in health improvement
- A programme that supported researchers to investigate the ways that new technologies and data will support transformational change in health and care in the UK.
- Each project received between £250,000 and £500,000 for research completed over two years.
- Ran between 2014 and 2018.
The Insight Research Programme 2014 supported ideas that explored:
- Uptake and spread: understanding and improving adoption of advanced ICTs (information and communication technologies) and data analysis in health care.
- Informatics and integration: of data, of systems, of services.
- Data and care quality: informatics supporting safety and efficiency.
- Better living through information: informatics bringing people and health services together.
Project teams were chosen due to their significant levels of expertise in their respective fields.
The programme provided the opportunity for teams to make a substantial contribution to the wider field of informatics and health care improvement.
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more