Below is a list of our upcoming opportunities over 2018.
Please note that dates may be subject to change.
- Join Q. This summer, we’ll be welcoming new applications to Q, an initiative connecting people who have improvement expertise across the UK. With over 2000 members, Q continues to grow, and by 2020 we anticipate a community of many more thousands.
- We have launched a new funding programme to help improve patient care and outcomes by exploring how to increase contuniuity of care within general practice. We’re offering 3-4 large scale GP practices and federations grants of up to £250,000 over 12-24 months to carry out targeted quality improvement work to increase continuity in their practices, through our Increasing Continuity of Care in General Practice programme. Applications close midday, Friday 24 August 2018.
- Our Efficiency Research programme is seeking innovative research ideas into system efficiency and sustainability in health and social care. This round focuses on labour productivity and workforce retention. Funding of up to £500,000 will be available for three to five teams whose innovative research ideas support an increased system understanding of a sustainable workforce for health and social care in the UK. Applications close midday, Monday 24 September 2018.
- Applications for Sciana: The Health Leaders Network are now open. This international network brings together outstanding leaders in health and health care policy and innovation across Europe, supporting people with their professional development and career goals. We’re looking for six new UK members to join twelve other new members from Switzerland and Germany. Applications close Friday 28 September 2018.
- Later this year we will be opening our Advancing Applied Analytics programme for applications. This programme supports projects aiming to improve the quality of analysis used to bring about better health and health care services. A total of £750,000 will be available to fund up to 12 projects that can demonstrate how they will improve analytical capability.
- In late 2018 we will be encouraging senior leaders to apply to our GenerationQ programme. GenerationQ is our part-time, fully-funded leadership and quality improvement programme for senior leaders from health care practice, policy and the charity sector. It is designed to equip fellows with the skills and techniques to drive forward and influence improvements across services and organisations.