205.84 KB png
As the second largest endowed foundation in the UK focusing on health, we spend around £30 million a year on improving health and health care.
Our activities expand across three key work streams:
- To improve health service delivery
- To make health policymaking more effective
- A healthier UK population
To meet our aims within each of these areas we plan to:
- test innovations and spread what works
- build skills and knowledge
- develop and share evidence on what works and why.
Read more about our planned activities in our Strategic Plan 2015-2018.