About this webinar
The Realising the Value programme conducted analysis of the evidence for person-centred and community-centred approaches for health and wellbeing, working with five frontline sites across England, and published tools, recommendations and economic modelling to show how they can be successfully implemented. It concluded that that person and community-centred approaches are pivotal to improving health and wellbeing outcomes. The programme was commissioned by NHS England to help deliver the NHS Five Year Forward View, and led by The Health Foundation and Nesta.
In this webinar, two of the local partner sites, Creative Minds and Penny Brohn UK, draw upon the findings of the programme and share insights on how person and community centred approaches have helped people they support, to manage their health and wellbeing better. They explore how person-centred care approaches add value and practical tips to embed and spread these approaches.
- Sarah Henderson, Associate Director of Improvement, The Health Foundation (chair)
- Catherine Zollman, Clinical Lead, Penny Brohn UK,
- Sundra Singam, Expert by Experience, Penny Brohn UK
- Phil Walters, Strategic Lead, Creative Minds
- Debs Taylor, Creative Minds Peer Project Support Officer and Expert by Experience