- Hosted by the Health Foundation's Q community, this workshop is being delivered in partnership with the NHS Confederation and the AHSN Network as part of the NHS Reset campaign.
- This interactive workshop will take place on 16 July, 13.00–14.30, via Zoom.
Rapid innovation and learning have been at the heart of our immediate response to coronavirus (COVID-19). It is important that the conditions and ways of working that have enabled innovation to thrive are not lost in the rush to return to business as usual.
This workshop will help you to learn from the rapid changes that have taken place, and take steps to build the future health and care services you want to see. It is hosted by the Health Foundation’s Q community, and delivered in partnership with the NHS Confederation and the AHSN Network as part of the NHS Reset campaign.
The event will be of particular interest to members of the Q community and those leading regional health services, and will offer:
- space to learn about and discuss the major shifts and ways of working that have enabled innovation and change to happen at pace
- opportunities to learn from people working in the system who are taking practical steps to respond to emerging opportunities
- time to identify risks for the future and think about what good would look like in your system, organisation or team.
Through a mix of presentations and interactive, collaborative group sessions, you will leave with ideas and inspiration for how to make sense of the learning generated through the COVID-19 pandemic, and how to use this to enable good decision-making now and in the future.
Places are limited for this free event.
A partnership with the NHS Confederation and the AHSN Network exploring how to sustain and spread...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
RT @caraleavey: With today's new spending plans for rebuilding a post-COVID-19 world, we've set out 5 key lessons from lockdown for a bette…Follow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more