- Hosted by the Health Foundation's Q community, this workshop was delivered in partnership with the NHS Confederation and the AHSN Network as part of the NHS Reset campaign.
- This interactive workshop took place on 16 July, 13.00–14.30, via Zoom.
Rapid innovation and learning have been at the heart of our immediate response to coronavirus (COVID-19). It is important that the conditions and ways of working that have enabled innovation to thrive are not lost in the rush to return to business as usual.
Through a mix of presentations and interactive, collaborative group sessions, the event was held to make sense of the rapid changes that have taken place through the COVID-19 pandemic, and how to use this learning to enable good decision-making now and in the future.
The event offered:
- space to learn about and discuss the major shifts and ways of working that have enabled innovation and change to happen at pace
- opportunities to learn from people working in the system who are taking practical steps to respond to emerging opportunities
- time to identify risks for the future and think about what good would look like in your system, organisation or team.
A partnership with the NHS Confederation and the AHSN Network exploring how to sustain and spread...
Hosted by the Health Foundation's Q community, this webinar is delivered in partnership with the NHS...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
There have been dramatic shifts in primary care in response to COVID-19. Our latest analysis uses patient-level da… https://t.co/UajrZqk5GEFollow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more