- Hosted by the Health Foundation's Q community, this workshop was delivered in partnership with the NHS Confederation and the AHSN Network as part of the NHS Reset campaign.
- This interactive workshop took place on 16 July, 13.00–14.30, via Zoom.
Rapid innovation and learning have been at the heart of our immediate response to coronavirus (COVID-19). It is important that the conditions and ways of working that have enabled innovation to thrive are not lost in the rush to return to business as usual.
Through a mix of presentations and interactive, collaborative group sessions, the event was held to make sense of the rapid changes that have taken place through the COVID-19 pandemic, and how to use this learning to enable good decision-making now and in the future.
The event offered:
- space to learn about and discuss the major shifts and ways of working that have enabled innovation and change to happen at pace
- opportunities to learn from people working in the system who are taking practical steps to respond to emerging opportunities
- time to identify risks for the future and think about what good would look like in your system, organisation or team.
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
RT @AlexanderBryson: Our new @HealthFdn survey of social #caregivers records the impact #COVID19 has had on their #jobs, livelihoods and th…Follow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more