We outlined our research behind the funding challenges for social care in England.
We separated our response into five sections that addressed the following questions:
- What are the funding challenges for social care in England, and how can they be overcome?
- Why have successive governments been reluctant to address challenges in the delivery of social care?
- How can a sustainable funding model for social care supported by a diverse and stable market be created?
- How can the cost of the provision of social care be fairly distributed?
- What lessons can be learnt from elsewhere in the UK, or from other countries, in how they approach social care?
You might also like...
Health Foundation response to the Chancellor's measures to support the UK's recovery from the...
Health Foundation response to ONS data on deaths involving COVID-19 in the care sector, and the...
The Health Foundation and Future Care Capital have teamed up to explore the key data challenges the...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
RT @caraleavey: With today's new spending plans for rebuilding a post-COVID-19 world, we've set out 5 key lessons from lockdown for a bette…Follow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more