We outlined our research behind the funding challenges for social care in England.
We separated our response into five sections that addressed the following questions:
- What are the funding challenges for social care in England, and how can they be overcome?
- Why have successive governments been reluctant to address challenges in the delivery of social care?
- How can a sustainable funding model for social care supported by a diverse and stable market be created?
- How can the cost of the provision of social care be fairly distributed?
- What lessons can be learnt from elsewhere in the UK, or from other countries, in how they approach social care?
You might also like...
Creating ACE-informed places: promoting a whole-system approach to tackling adverse childhood experiences in local communities
This project is aiming to improve how effectively public services in England prevent and mitigate the negative impact of adve...
How can our new programme, Shaping Health Futures, help the long-term sustainability of health and social care services?
Improving children’s social care staff wellbeing through reflexive peer group supervision and critical incident debrief
This project is aiming to improve staff wellbeing, recruitment and retention through the introduction of safe spaces and a de...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
CLOSING SOON: Our Advancing Applied Analytics programme is aimed at improving analytical capability in support of h… https://t.co/tW2VYDYZYwFollow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q Community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more