We outlined our research behind the funding challenges for social care in England.
We separated our response into five sections that addressed the following questions:
- What are the funding challenges for social care in England, and how can they be overcome?
- Why have successive governments been reluctant to address challenges in the delivery of social care?
- How can a sustainable funding model for social care supported by a diverse and stable market be created?
- How can the cost of the provision of social care be fairly distributed?
- What lessons can be learnt from elsewhere in the UK, or from other countries, in how they approach social care?
You might also like...
Health Foundation response to new immigration system, announced in February 2020, and what it means...
Health Foundation response to National Audit Office's reports on NHS Financial Management and...
Health Foundation response to the Migration Advisory Committee's report on a future immigration...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
We need to understand the impact that policies on housing, education and employment have on the health inequalities… https://t.co/mRFeVXzXZsFollow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more