- We’re creating opportunities for people to come together as an improvement community – sharing ideas, enhancing skills and collaborating to make health and care better.
- There are over 2000 members and the community continues to grow.
- Visit q.health.org.uk to find out more.
- Opportunities to join Q are now open.
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK, led by the Health Foundation and supported and co-funded by NHS Improvement. With over 2000 members Q continues to grow and by 2020 we anticipate a community of many more thousands.
Q’s mission is to foster continuous and sustainable improvement in health and care. We’re creating opportunities for people to come together as an improvement community – sharing ideas, enhancing skills and collaborating to make health and care better.
We are creating Q for the long term to support individuals and their existing improvement work, to benefit members’ organisations and the populations they serve. It is designed to complement and help connect other initiatives and networks.
Who is part of Q?
The Q community is made up of a diverse range of people, including those at the front line of health and social care, patient leaders, commissioners, managers, researchers, policymakers and others. This diversity boosts the power of Q as a source of innovation and practical problem solving.
There are many reasons to join Q:
- Connect, share and learn with people from different disciplines and sectors, from across the UK to help create real change.
- Join a diverse community that brings together those from the front line of health and social care, patient leaders, managers, researchers, commissioners and policy makers and others.
- Tap into Q as a source of innovation and practical problem solving.
- Develop your improvement skills and help lead and develop others beyond Q.
- No membership fee.
- Let Q grow with you as your career progresses- participate in ways that fit with your life and improvement priorities
- Enjoy benefits including free online subscriptions, Q visits and inspiring events scheduled throughout the year.
- Get involved in other activities including special interest groups, Q Labs and Randomised Coffee Trials with others in the community. Find out more.
How to apply
Opportunities to join Q are open. Throughout 2018 we are welcoming applications from people with improvement expertise based anywhere in the UK.
If you’re interested in joining Q and would like to know more please visit the Q website.