- The supplement presents research and evidence, showcases good-practice case studies and aims to stimulate people to get involved in shifting the culture.
- The supplement also includes:
- the work of the Health Foundation and its programmes (eg Co-creating Health and Shared Decision Making), aimed at transforming the relationship between patients and service providers
- a roundtable discussion, hosted by the Health Foundation, on various issues with some of the opinion leaders in the field, focusing on what changes are needed to transform the dynamic between patients and service providers
- research findings from workshops with patients, clinicians and managers
- research findings from reports about the interaction between patients and healthcare systems and between communities and services.
This supplement, produced in association with the HSJ, explores how changing the interaction between patients and service providers can be a driver for improving quality.
You might also like...
Exploring the impact of COVID-19 government policy on the adult social care workforce
Lucinda Allen and Tim Gardner discuss new polling that shows strong public support for an...
A research collaboration between the University of Birmingham and the University of Aberdeen,...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
Join us on 5 October as we launch the #COVID19ImpactInquiry, exploring the pandemic's implications for health and h… https://t.co/YSLNpdvIDKFollow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more