Stay one step ahead with this forward look at some of the key opportunities to get involved in our grant programmes and fellowships.
- Our Advancing Applied Analytics programme supports projects aiming to improve the quality of analysis used to bring about better health and health care services. We have just announced 12 different projects around the UK, with funding totalling £1m. A second round of this programme will open for application in the spring, with a total of £750,000 available to fund up to 12 projects that can demonstrate how they will improve analytical capability.
- This year, our popular Innovating for Improvement programme will focus on innovations to improve workforce within the health service. We will fund teams to test and develop their innovative ideas to improve health care delivery in the UK. Teams with great ideas and the skills to implement and evaluate their project can apply for funding of up to £75,000. Open for application in summer 2018.
- Join Q. This summer, we’ll be welcoming new applications to Q, an initiative connecting people who have improvement expertise across the UK. With over 2000 members, Q continues to grow, and by 2020 we anticipate a community of many more thousands.
- This summer our Efficiency Research programme will be seeking innovative research ideas into system efficiency and sustainability in health and social care. This round will focus on workforce productivity and retention. Funding of up to £500,000 will be available for three to five teams whose innovative research ideas support an increased system understanding of a sustainable workforce for health and social care in the UK.
- New applications for Sciana: The Health Leaders Network will also open in the summer. This international network brings together outstanding leaders in health and health care policy and innovation across Europe, supporting people with their professional development and career goals. We’re looking for six new UK members to join twelve other new members from Switzerland and Germany.
- In late 2018 we will be encouraging senior leaders to apply to our GenerationQ programme. GenerationQ is our part-time, fully-funded leadership and quality improvement programme for senior leaders from health care practice, policy and the charity sector. It is designed to equip fellows with the skills and techniques to drive forward and influence improvements across services and organisations.
Stay up to date and use our resources
For all the latest news and developments from the Health Foundation, including alerts about the latest funding and fellowship opportunities, you can:
- subscribe to our monthly email newsletter
- see all funding and fellowship opportunities currently open for application
- register for email alerts to be notified when new content is available in your areas of interest
- take part in conversation and debate about current health care issues on our blog
- follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
- read the latest improvement research in our publication BMJ Quality and Safety, produced with the BMJ.
You might also like...
Register for our upcoming webinar, which will expand upon the findings of our recent report 'The spread challenge'.
A new collaboration between our Q Improvement Lab (Q Lab) and the mental health charity Mind, is exploring how care can be de...
Will Warburton, Director of Improvement, explains why the next round of the GenerationQ Fellowship will be the last, and how ...
Health Foundation @HealthFdn
How do we close the gap in life expectancy? In a new blog, @davidfinchRF unpicks this week’s ONS data on healthy… https://t.co/P5zwXsdsq8Follow us on Twitter
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the Health Foundation has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q Community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more