The fellowship has a track record of developing senior leaders who understand how complex health systems work and who inspire others to transform health care quality and bring about sustainable, system-wide change.
The GenerationQ programme equips senior leaders from health care practice, policy and the charity sector with the skills to drive forward and influence improvements across health care services and organisations.
The eighth cohort of Fellows will spend 18 months on the fully-funded part-time programme to complete a postgraduate certificate in Leadership (Quality Improvement) with the option of completing an MSc. GenerationQ provides an innovative learning experience to develop Fellows’ personal, relational and technical skills in leading improvement and develop strategies for resilience. It equips Fellows to confront the main challenges facing health and health care leaders today, and to put into practice a significant improvement project in their organisation.
The fellowship is delivered in partnership with Ashridge Executive Education.
The 18 Fellows are:
- Ana Llewellyn, Divisional Nurse, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- Anoop Dhesi, Clinical Chair, NHS North Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group
- Christopher Dawson-Morris, Corporate Strategic Planning Lead, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Billy Boland, Deputy Medical Director, Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Carole Cumino, Chief Executive, Worcestershire Association of Carers
- Darryl Thompson, Deputy Director of Nursing and Quality Governance, Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Dinendra Gill, Consultant in Emergency Medicine, Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
- Fredrik Johansson, Consultant Psychiatrist and Clinical Lead for Quality Improvement, Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- Jason Nicol, Head of Service, Specialist Older Adults and Rehabilitation Services, NHS Grampian/Aberdeen City Health and Social Care Partnership
- Matt Hill, Consultant Anaesthetist, University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
- Maura O’Neill, Assistant Director Performance and Service Improvement, Western Health and Social Care Trust
- Nicola Kemp, GP and Director, Direct Local Health (DLH) Watford and Three Rivers GP Federation
- Ola Junaid, Associate Medical Director Clinical Transformation, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Paul Fitzsimmons, Deputy Medical Director, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sarah Scales, Head of Programme Management Office, Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Seema Srivastava, Associate Medical Director for Safe Care, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Susan Hannah, Head of Children and Young People Improvement Collaborative, Scottish Government
- Victoria Wallace, Deputy Director, Accountable Care Bradford and Strategic Advisor to Bradford Care Alliance, NHS Bradford City and NHS Bradford Districts Clinical Commissioning Groups